A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Dirty Jobs????

My child is not normal! Dora? Backyardigans? maybe The Wiggles? Not my child. She loves Dirty Jobs. Every time she sees the host she will get excited and say "There's Mike Rowe, mommy". I don't know what the attraction is. Maybe it's the Gross factor.
She has also started telling us bedtime stories and they get outrageous. Her imagination is so wild. I laugh until I cry when she tells me one of her stories. Mostly they involve her as Princess Sarah and her cousin Mekenna the wicked witch and her sisters the mean strangers that sneak into her castle and take all her stuff away..LOL

Right after my last post I came down with shingles.. UGH!!! I wanted to die I was so miserable. It lasted in all 3 weeks. I can't imagine having a bad case of it. Mine was mild and it still sucked something awful. I know someone that has had it 4 times in 2 years. I feel for her big time.

In October our Silky Terrier had 8 puppies 3 females 5 males. Alot for a Silky! They all went to wonderful homes. One we get to see every Thursday at dance class. the lady that owns the leotard store bought one of the females and she has her spoiled to death. Even has a leotard/tutu for her to wear..LOL It is just way too cute!

Well its not much of an update, but its all I got for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home