A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Monday, March 06, 2006

I guess I have been neglecting my poor blog. I've been busy what can I say...Well that along with nothing interesting going on in my life. You ever get to that point where you feel like every day is just like the day before and it feels like its never going to end? Potty training is not going so good. Somedays I will ask if she needs to potty and she will and other days she says no and five minutes later she comes to me soooo proud of herself because she just peed her pants and needs a paper towel so she can clean it up.. Hey at least she wants to clean it up........ Jordan has been saving her money since she was 5 and so we decided to let her get a bird . We were supose to get one kind of bird and after waiting a month we decided to get another kind that was a little more but was supose to be more gentle and more talkative than the other , So the day came to go get it and We were told the people didn't bring the one they were supose too, but they were bringing another kind. So we went to look at the bird It is a Nanday Conure Parrot . So we decide to take it.. thats when the lady tells me that I will need to handfeed this baby bird 3X a day. This bird screeches until it has been fed and is content.I thought I was done feeding any kind of baby!!! Jordan has named him Cookie. right now he's not very much to look at, but once he gets older he will be very pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home