A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

School Nurse Problems..

After dealing with Sarah for over a week of being sick, first the tummy trouble then the pink eye and as of last night diarrhea, I am just not a very nice person. Last night J came to me with a sore throat and yes it was a little red.. Gave her Tylenol and a bottle of water and off to bed I sent her... Here is where I feel REALLY bad! At some point in the middle of the night, as I pryed my right eye open, I vaguely remember a small black shadow standing on my side of the bed saying "mom my throat hurts" and the total uncaring bitch of a mother sweet loving mother that I am said" said get a drink of water and lay back down" So when I woke up at 5:30 and started thinking about how the poor thing was up sick and I couldn't even get up and take care of her.. So I laid there and tossed and turned until I got up and went in and checked on her. Sound asleep. I just hope she wasn't up too long by herself. I would really feel bad.
Oh, what is it with some school nurse's? Most are very nice, but why would a school hire one that is plain O'l freaking hateful that is going to be taking care of children? I had my run in a while back with her when Madd had an accident and she sent her back to her class to sit in wet pants until I could get there whenI walked into her office and told her I was there for Maddison she snapped Maddison who? I told her and she said NO what class? errrr. Well day before yesterday J went to the office because her chest was hurting (to give the nurse a tiny bit of credit J's friend had gone to the office earlier ) So this nurse starts asking J " You came down here just because your friend did! Didn't you? J said " No, My chest hurts like it does when I am starting to get asthma" Natzi Nurse said "You don't have asthma! We don't have anykind of proof you have asthma" OMG!! This pissed me off so bad that DH had to go talk to them because I NEW I would cause a big scene arrested, cuffed, and thrown into the back of a patrol car and be asked to leave as a group of kids and teachers gathered around. So Dh took care of it.. And yes it is on file, and yes it says that parents ARE TO BE CALLED. SO nah nah nah nahnah! Like DH told them even if she were faking it (she wasn't, she came home wheezing) it was the fact that the lady told her that there was no proof she had it.. Dumb BEEOTCH! So thinking I will keep her home in case Natzi Nurse is on duty today..

2 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Our nurse is a little too nice. She will call me for the slightest thing that Nick complains about. :0)
I remember loving the nurse when I was a kid. A beacon of love in the harsh, cruel world of school.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how awful! Glad your DH set it straight though. How horrible that a school would hire someone like that to work with children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home