A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Still Sick

I don't think all the coffee in the world can keep me awake today. The only hope I have are little slivers of toothpicks that I have carefully placed between my eyelids. My poor baby is still sick. She hasn't eaten since Sunday night except for the 1 1/2 crackers she ate at 4am this morning.ugh ugh ugh! Followed by rolling all over the place holding her tummy and screaming. She is having wet diapers, but I am watching her carefully.. She even refuses popsicles and we all know how much she loves her popsicles..She has had no diarrhea and has not thrown up since yesterday. I have to hold her 24/7 and rub her tummy or back. If it weren't for the refusal of food I would think she was faking it just for the tummy/back rub.
Finally asleep and I have so much to do.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Jen Strange said...

:o( that totally sucks . . . I hate when kiddos are sick. We went through that last month and I was worried sick. I hope she feels better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home