A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So ready!

I am so ready for Christmas. I love watching the girls faces as they get up and see all the presents under the tree from Santa. Today I told Sarah that Santa would be here in six days and he was going to bring her some presents. She said "Santa Closet gonna bring me boots"! Everyone will get a kick out of that if they remember her obsession with her sisters pink Cowboy boots for the past year, so Santa is going to be bringing her , her own boots finally! Tomorrow is there "winter party" aka "Christmas party" . Funny how so many things have changed since I was in school.. No more prayer, no more Christmas parties, no more mention of god, No more parties at all well except their "winter party" I think we had a party for every Holiday when I was in school. Now the front doors are locked and security is tight.. Which I am not complaining, rather be safe than sorry, just a little sad for the carefree life my children will never have because of all the crazy people out there.
I prob won't blog again till Christmas.. I still have my photo boxes to finish and am no where close to being done! So if I don't post before then Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right about so many changes in the schools. I too think it is a little sad.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home