A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Six Pack of Silkies

Our Silky had puppies. Bailey is the best dog we have ever had. She is very tolerant of Sarah and that must take a lot of self control to keep her teeth in her mouth and not on Sarah's arm.. We got Bailey 2 years ago when Jordan's dog Chester died. We wanted a Yorkie, but after a lot of research we decided that with young kids, a Yorkie wouldn't stand much of a chance of survival in this house, So we went the next size up.. Jordan had 11 puppies to choose from and she choose the smallest of them all. They all looked the same at that age, so the lady put a little colored ribbon around her neck, we payed the deposit and left.. 3 weeks passed so slowly for Jordan and when the day came to claim our little puppy Jordan could barley control her excitement. Our smallest puppy was now the largest..I know that we more than likely didn't get the one we picked out, but it must have been fate, because this little dog loves Jordan so much. The only bad habit she has is not being able to keep her tongue in her mouth. I'm sorry, but I'm not one of those people that let there dogs lick them all over the mouth.. YUCK!! Do they realize what those dogs can lick? She is so gentle with her babies. Not overly protective of them with us, but if your a stranger, watch out..She may be little , but she has a mean bite.lol


3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I had a yorkie growing up. I would love another lap dog like that, but they aren't really for kids. One day...

Congrats on all the puppies!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jen Strange said...

awwww, those puppies are SO CUTE!!!!!!! thanks for posting those sweet pictures!

jen

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....those are the cutest puppies I have ever seen! My parents have a dog just like yours. She is very mild tempered and great with all of the grandkids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home