A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

10 Pet Peeves and a Rant

There are so many things that are getting on my nerves lately. I'm sure a lot can relate to the last one! (the rant!)
Pet Peeves
  1. Not being able to find anything decent for my 8 year old to wear. I wouldn't even let an 18 year old wear half of it!
  2. Ordering take out from across town, only to get home and realize they forgot half of the order. Don't know if DH will ever get the whole "check the bag" thing.
  3. Plus size catalogs with size 6 models. I would much rather see what it is going to look like on me.. Not the shock of putting it on and realizing I look nothing like the model did in it!
  4. Making an appointment, then having to sit and wait for an hour.
  5. People standing in the middle of the isle visiting, only to scoot over an inch to let you pass.
  6. People who lie
  7. know it alls
  8. People who think they are better than you
  9. People driving slow in the fast lane
  10. People who are late all the time

RANT

DH going hunting/camping for 5 days because he needs to get away and relax. For all thinking shame on him for hunting, They don't hunt. It's just an excuse for a bunch of men to go sit in their long Johns around a camp fire, drinking beer, burping ,farting and scratching there nether regions.All while Beating there chest and marking there territory all over the woods....Which is all just fine.... Not.. I want my break! I want to go sit in the woods and drink beer, scratch my unit and squat all over the great outdoors...Ok , well maybe not.. All I want is to sit in a nice jacuzzi tub with a bottle of wine and candles and not have a hand and eyeball poking from under the door,begging to be let in. Five straight days of just me and the girls..That should be lots of fun.Dentist







2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Jen Strange said...

OMG, we are SO ALIKE. I can't STAND most of the clothes on sale for little girls! (Of course, at least girls get a big selection! try shopping for a boy!) The plus size catalogs crack me up -- they have a size 8 modeling clothes that go up to a 32W?! Yeah, that's accurate. And the driving thing -- don't get me started. I commute 20 miles in to Nashville!!! (suck)

;o) jen

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and I are in the same frame of mind! I hate shopping for Mackenzie! There is nothing nice about it. I usually have to go at it alone because she will want to buy everything I cannot stand and her dad would have a fit if he saw her with some of that stuff on her. I am with you on the catalogs too. Forget it, your list is my list. There is probably not enough in the comment section to comment all my comments. Geesh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home