A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Friday, October 07, 2005

I thought He/She was long forgotten

Maddison and I were talking and she said "Mommy, you have a lot of kids don't you"? I laughed and said " Well Maddison, three's not a whole lot, but yes I guess so" She said no mommy you have Jordan, Me, Sarah and then remember when you had that baby in your belly and you got real sick and it died and then went up to heaven with Jesus"? I said yes while holding back that flood gates. She said mommy you have 4 kids, but Jesus is taking care of that one until we get to Heaven then we can take care of it...... It's so strange that she mentions it now of all times....October 13th will be the one year Anniversary of my M/C and I didn't even think she remembered the m/c. I catch Maddison with her head bowed, praying all the time.. When I ask her what she is doing, she tells me "talking to God mommy, when I close my eyes I can see him" She ask me, "mommy do you know what Heaven looks like"? I ask her what she thinks it looks like and she tells me"I know what it looks like, everything is gold mommy". She is my little spiritual one.

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWW That was so sad Maddison is a good kid. I pray that she always keeps her walk with God so close.Remember "she has the faith of a child" like we should Maddison could teach us a thing or two about talking to God he does LISTEN
Jeannie

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a precious conversation you had with Maddison. She is truly a gift.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

My mother had a m/c between me and my sister. I was almost four when my sister came along, and I still remember...Anyway, how very touching! I would be very proud!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home