A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My poor head...

I have been plagued with headaches for what seems like forever, some in which make me so sick, I can't even move for fear I will throw-up.. With my last two pg's my Dr. had me on pain pills to control the pain. For the past 9 months they have gotten worse. My Dr set up an apt. in Jan for lab work, including chest X-rays..What the heck does my chest have to do with my head?? Well, I called and cancelled that apt. I don't know why I do this.. Everytime I have an apt. I have full intentions on going and then the day before I call and cancel. Maybe I'm afraid of what they will find..Yeah I know Highly doubtful, but I am a pestamistic.. I always fear the worst. Over the counter pain relievers rarely help. They might ease up a bit, but come back full force halfway through the day(normally during one of Sarah's daily fits). I have decided it is time to take care of me for a change..I am now having more headaches in a weeks time than not..
If the headaches weren't bad enough, Sarah is going through a major fit throwing stage. No not the terrible two's, she went through that at age one. No this is the laying on your back, kicking, all the while screaming bloody murder only stopping once in a while to gag. These fits are bad enough, but yesterday she started this stomping one foot and yelling Not fair..All of these I can deal with( in the back of my head I just want to yell "SHUT UP!!") But everything says ignore the fits, don't give in, let them throw there fits. But now she has started hitting us..I always feared having a child that throws major fits in the store because they want something. I got lucky with the other two and just thought I had good non-fit throwing genes. Boy was I wrong. I think all those genes were saved up and given to Sarah. She has the temper from hell.......hmmm no wonder feel like bashing my head against a brick wall all the time!
How can something this sweet looking act so ugly?

All a girl needs is a tutu and some cowboy boots!

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lana, please get yourself to the doctor. I used to get very bad headaches. The doctor was able to put me on a preventitive medication that I took daily. It really did help. I hope they are able to do something for you and soon.

I am sorry Sarah is being such a little booger. She does look so cute in her boots and tutu.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Check out the headaches, woman!

I get migraines. Used to be every three days or so. I'm on daily medication that helps keep them at bay. Once a month or so, now. Kinda sounds like yours could be too..Or cluster headaches. Taking tylenol is like eating a tick tack when it comes to helping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home