A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

First day of school

Maddison first day of school was a couple of weeks ago and I am just now getting around to sharing the pics.

right before she left.. Can you tell she loves to pose for pics?

I hope they always stay this close!

Ok, yeah I'll admit it I took a pic of the bus bringing her home.. but thats not the worst part....................................

I took a picture of her getting off of it too, but in my defense, riding the bus was all she had been talking about. She just couldn't wait to be like big sis! I've got some really cute scrap ideas for this page.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok here u go did I do it right this time? LOL ur a NERD taking a picture of the bus. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home