A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Birthday Girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!

Two years ago at 7:33 am, our youngest princess was born. It seems like just yesterday we were standing over her bassinet wondering who she looked like most and admiring what a good baby she was....Never would have thought she was be that little antic driven little girl she turned out to be, always into trouble, but we still love her all the same. I think we'll keep her..

P.S. I can't forget her Birthday buddy!! Happy Birthday ALYSON!!

And a belated B-day to Carmen.. Hope you hade a great one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home