A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

New Man

There's a new man in my life. At first I wasn't so sure. I looked him over and checked him out many times. It was as if he was begging me to take him home. I thought of all the things he could do for me, The "magic" he could work for me. He has been wonderfull, never letting me down. He works his "magic" all over the house, but the bathroom is where he gives his best performance. I would love to keep him to myself, but I guess I should share.

I had my doubts, but am so glad I bought it.. We have a huge garden tub that is so hard to clean. I just wish I had this when I was pg with Sarah!!!
and the shower has never been cleaner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home