A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Friday, September 30, 2005

I thought I was the only one,,,

Today as I was making my , every other Friday drop offs to the different grandparents. Maddison to her Nanna's. Jordan to her G-ma/dads, When Jordan said" Mom I've been thinking about how big Sarah is getting" I said "yes she's getting big" Jordan said " She got big fast, Not that little cute baby anymore" (me smiling, thinking about how sweet, her sister is missing having a baby in the house too) Yeah mom she has grown up, not a little baby anymore ,but............................. A big ole brat!!" Mom do you miss the sweet Sarah?"........... Well the thought was nice while it lasted. We are all trying to stay sane while Sarah goes through this horrible stage that is making me want to be put on the highest mg of nerve pill available..And her sisters locking themselves away in their rooms to get away from the mood swings that can be unleashed towards anyone at any given moment.
I wonder at what age the terrible two's really end?

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Carmen balls up her little fists and will punch us. It's pretty funny, cause she's so serious..I blame it on all the rough housing that goes on here with Dad and the boys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home