A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ESP or just bad dreams?

When I start having bad dreams about my relationship with my dh I start worrying.. When I was 19 I married a man I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with (don't we all when we are this age) S was too good to be true, He was so sweet and would do anything for me. We married after only 6 months of knowing each other. He went to work for with my uncle and I thought everything was wonderful. About a year and a half into the marriage he became so controlling. He would come to my work and stand around. Once I was home he would ask me if I was having an affair with all these different customers.. We would end up in huge fights and I would eventually quite work. It always ended up this way. We moved about 20 minutes out and this was just what he needed to keep me away from everyone. My car was broke down, not that we didn't have the money to fix it he chose not too. I had no phone and I was a wreck, add to that all the years we had been trying TTC( I thank god now I never did with him) I was so depressed. That's when the bad dreams started. In my dreams my ex was cheating on me. It was always in the back of my mind, but how ? He worked with my uncle. Wouldn't he tell me? No family is not always what you think they are. Sometimes they have just as many secrets as the next person..The dreams got worse and worse and came more often. After five years together I found out he had been cheating with a girl I had gone to school with. Her nickname in school was "Lay them all Lathem" It made me sick to think he had left me for a girl that had slept with over half the guys in school. What made me even sicker was to find out he had slept with many women during our marriage, Even went as far as to hook one up with his best friend and brought her to my house. Those dreams I had were true and I knew it! So last night when I had a dream that DH wanted a divorce it brought back so many fellings and in that dream he went he into details as to why. One of which had to do with me not being emotionally out there. The other me not being the affectionate type.(two things i have trouble with. I like to blame that on the ex.. why not) I told DH about it and as he was leaving kissed me and said " And no I don't want a divorce. I believe him for now.. But any more of those dreams I'm going to have to find a good divorce Lawyer.. LOL

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lana, I hope those are just bad dreams. No more of them!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home