A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Old lady in the house..

No I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about Maddison. She has always had what she calls "labor pains". When she was a toddler we would be awoken by her screaming and crying because her legs hurt. We would rub them give her some meds and back to bed we would go. She got to the point that she would use these pains to her advantage. When she was told to do something, she would all of a sudden have a "labor pain". Well we caught on and stared giving our little drug feen her fix with ematrol anti-nausea medication..If the pain went away, we new she was faking. If she was still in pain 10 minutes later we knew It was for real... Well, last night as we were leaving dance class she started whining that her elbow hurt I said"did you bump it on something" she said" no, it all this cold weather that we are having". I swear sometimes I feel like I am living with a 80 year old woman! Maybe she can knit me a sweater.Knitting





2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Nick is like that with any little boo-boo he gets. Once he twisted his ankle (for real) and a couple of weeks later he's still limping on it. The funny part is that he would forget which leg he was supposed to be limping on...So funny!!

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Mackenzie is always pulling the "my tummy hurts" thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home