A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Knee deep...

I feel like I am knee deep in vomit and phlym..Jordan has a stomach virus, but she swears she is allergic to the deer meat she ate at her dads.(YUCK). Sarah has a horrible dry wheezy cough and stuffy nose and as I was getting ready to wake Maddie this morning, what do I hear? A barking noise coming from her room. UGH! And to top it all off My moms cavalier she just got last weekend has the dog flu. It has lost so much weight and they really don't know if it is going to live.Since we live next door to them and the girls have handled it and then come home and handled our dogs, I'm afraid ours will get it. I just hope our pg silky doesn't get it as there is no vaccine and no cure..It just has to run it's course. Well I am off to deal with the day........

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I hope things are getting better for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home