A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

When she goes, nobody knows

When Maddison came home Monday wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt, my first thought was ,man I really need to lay her clothes out the night before. I then realized these are her extra change of clothes from school, so I asked her why she was wearing them and she said because she had an accident while at recess and said they aren't allowed to go potty because there is only one person on the play ground and they have to swipe security cards to get back inside.. So I get upset thinking about my poor baby standing crossed legged begging to go inside before being totally embarrassed in front of all the classmates and imagining all these little kids circled around my baby pointing at her while chanting," madd is a baby, she pees her pants" not at all what happened, no body noticed, not even the teacher til later. The next day I get a call from the teacher saying that while at lunch Madd has had a accident again.. Bad mommy I forgot to put dry clothes in her bag so I ran some clothes up to the school. I was told she was in the office, but when I got there they didn't know anything about it.. So I go down to her class and there she is sitting in circle time with all the other kids wet pants and all....We went down to the bathroom to change clothes and she smelled so bad and she was so quite I just brought her home Tried talking to her and came to the conclusion that maybe it was because she was wearing jeans both days and was afraid she wouldn't get them fastened back....Wrong, After sending her to school in stretchy pants ,She came home Thursday wearing different ones. So now I am just so confused and worry that something is going on, but she just keeps saying she doesn't know why...She hasn't peed her pants in years. So if it happens anymore I think I will take her to the DR.. And have a talk with him..

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lana, I don't think it would hurt to just call the doctor and see what they say. Or maybe talk to her teacher and see if she can think of anything that is taking place at the time when the accident happens that could be done differently. Just ideas, sorry you are going through this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home