A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lysol Please!

I wouldn't be surprised to open my front door and find a quarantine sticker across my entry way. I am so tired of scrubbing toilets and holding that damn puke bucket. Dh has been ever so helpful, So nice of him to hand me the bucket after Maddie has heaved so much her eyeballs bulged out of her head, and say here.. As if he has no idea where the bathroom is..He has a week stomach and I am pretty much on my own when it comes to this stuff. Oh how I hope and pray that Sarah has scared the virus off with her nasty little temper (believe me, if I were a bug of any kind I would avoid invading her body at all cost).
The girls are upset that they are missing Pajama day. I really have no problems with them wearing PJ's to school,They probably cover more than the clothes do. Have you seen the clothes they have for 8 year old girls these days? Shirts Cut so low(or high for that matter), your afraid one of their little mounds will pop out or pants so low their butt crack hangs out everytime they bend over. Good thing that I never win anything because right now if the opportunity presented itself I would have bags packed, and on the first plane, train or automobile out of this Virus infested house!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Amen on the clothes! Working in retail, I see all the stuff that passes for girls clothes, and it's not pretty! Oh, and don't get me started on those freakin' Bratz dolls.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right about the clothes these days for little girls. I volunteered in Mackenzie's class earlier this week and you should just see some of the girls. Sickening really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home