A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Power of the balls

Yes I did send DH across the border to buy some power ball tickets and as I sit here waiting to hear those lucky numbers I realize I have no chance in hell in winning. I have never won anything in my life..Well I take that back, When I was in the 4th grade I won a stuffed slush puppy and when I was working for Wal-mart I won a ham. Wow , now that is luck! Maybe its for the best, I would gooo nuts with all that money. Pay off all my bills, Buy a 5 bedroom house so I would have a place to put all my scrapbooking stuff other than on the kitchen bar. Pay some bills for family and friends, a little nip and tuck for myself( oh,who am I kidding? A lot of nip and tuck)! And a boob lift, A nice vacation to show off all that body work, give to some charities. Even told my good friend I would buy her a Hottie to do everything she asked only if I can come over and look at him once in a while... I could go on and on, but I won't. I guess I am off to glue myself to the TV and wait for my magic balls!

3 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We bought some tickets too. Yeah, I knew we had like less than 0.001% chance (I've never been lucky either - just look at my infertility record, among other things), but hubby thought that was still better than nothing so he crossed the border. We did win hit one PB, which got us $3.00 to play another time.

I'm like you, if we ever hit, there would be some nipping and tucking, a long overdue vacation, a much nicer house, and a lot given to charities. There's no way I would keep all that $$ to myself.

Hey, even if we don't win, may some of these things happen anyway! Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger jomasmom said...

Katie, We won a power ball too.. LOL. I think we will save it until another big drawing..I guess I can add that 3 bucks to my slush puppy and ham winnings.. impressive huh?
But really katie we won the lottery when we had our babbies.Of course it would be nice to have a little money to go along with them.. LOl
Lana

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are lucky. We hit one number and not the paying one either. Maybe next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home