A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I need girl coffee



The only way I can drink coffee is with coffee mate creamer. While PG with Sarah, I craved the toasted almond flavor.. Then all of a sudden it was gone.. I could no longer find it, so I started drinking the hazelnut. Maddison and I would have coffee together every morning..Hers with a tad of coffee a touch of creamer and lots of milk....Every morning she would say " I need girl coffee". She has outgrown the whole coffee thing, but someone has followed in her foot steps. Sarah is a bear in the mornings. Don't even talk to her till she has her morning "girl coffee"! She refused to put Pj's on the night before and we compromised with this dress... Well she refused to take it off in the morning and this was as far as I got it....

3 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

That's adorable! Carmen's drink of choice is ovaltine. Yuck. Dad loves the stuff though, so she's following in his footsteps.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger jomasmom said...

When I read that I thought about that old commercial.. I can picture it now.. Carmen's arm outstreached with cup in hand, Big smile on face saying "More ovaltine please" LOL

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home