A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Friday, November 04, 2005

UGH!!!

I knew it would happen sooner or later!! Those little germ ridden kids gave me there nasty bug. After bragging that I never get sick from them, someone decided it would be so funny to let mommy feel the pain of the killer bug! Last night I felt like I was going to DIE, and honestly I didn't care. All of a sudden I was so tired, my body started to ache and my tummy started to cramp along with a few other things I rather not mention. Today I am still very achey and the meds I have been taking for the headache aren't even making a dent.. I do have pain pills, but I know the damage Sarah can do to this house when I doze off for 5 minutes. Just last night as we dozed I awoke to find her doing some sort of bowling on the kitchen table with a push toy and cups filled with a days worth of milk and kool-aid. I am not the type to sleep when my kids are up. I never do it, last night was a first. I really thought she would sleep too, since she has a cold and ear infection, but no she has some awesome ideas to try out while unsupervised. I was so happy to see DH when he got home at 8. I handed off the kid and went to bed to finish dying in peace. So I wonder, is this the flu? I have never had the flu or the flu shot.. If this is anything close to it, I think I will go through the line twice!

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I hope you start feeling better soon. Dominic was sick all last weekend and early this week with vomiting and diarrhea. I am so thankful I did not get it. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home