A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Lipstick Obsession


Sarah Is in LOVE with lip stick. I give up on having my own. No matter where I hide it, she finds it and I know she has a stash some where. If we walk past the make up section at the local wal-mart she will get so excited and say " I need lip stick" So I will find the cheapest, lightest pink ( I know, not fair). And buy it.. In the car she remembers her lipstick and there is no waiting till we get home. Not even when your this tired! (oh and it wasn't as light as I thought)!


2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!!!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I love it!! giggle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home