A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Two Fairy's and a Clown

Sarah went on her first goblin parade. Her first year she was too little and last year she was sick.. I think it was all a little overwhelming, but once that bag was full of candy, we had one very happy little girl that would not let anyone help carry the bag that she was having to drag.. It was way too cute!



4 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

What an awesome clown costume!!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Jen Strange said...

cutest . .. little . . . clown . . .EVER. Your girls are ALL absolutely beautiful. (You lucky thing, you!)

jen

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger jomasmom said...

Thanks Lisa and Jen,
I had an awful time getting it on her. I had to wake her from her nap...But as far as the nose and mouth, that was a breeze..The girl is obbsessed with lipstick and I told her a little white lie..Well it looked like lipstick and it worked! LOL

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute costumes! Your girls are gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home