A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Birthday J

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!
My first born is turning 9 today.. WOW, It seems like yesterday her tiny little hand was wrapped around my finger as we sat in that hospital bed alone together for the first time after all visitors had left.I was so overwhelmed. I didn't know what our future held or how I would take care of this little girl that I had prayed for all my adult life. All I knew was that I would love and protect her. I remember unwrapping her a half million times trying to memorize every inch of her...She has always been so happy. Such a great child to go through all the "First" with. I am truly blessed.
3 weeks old

3 weeks shy of 9

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday. You sure are a cutie. Hope you had a wonderful day.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Happy belated! What a sweet post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home