A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Back to normal

For four short days I lived the life of a bachlorette..Awe it was heaven! I didn't have to shave my legs, lounged around in my sweats, didn't get woke up by the constant snoring, Sarah only had one parent to be nice to instead of being nice to one and hateful to the other(that was nice),
I didn't fix one meal. I stocked up on kid cuisine TV dinner for the girls and lean cuisine for myself. Best of all I stayed up till 2 am Saturday night scrapbooking(I kept Sarah up till 12am to ensure that I would get to sleep in a little.LOL) It was so nice.. Then the Mr. Came home and I was back to having 4 kids to pick up after! Sarah was happy to see him at first, but then she switched back to her my mommy mode and I could tell DH was a little hurt, but 4 days for a 2 year old is a long time and apparently she was making him pay and letting him know that this should not happen again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home