A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Big Congrats!!

A BIG CONGRATS to my best friend of 29 years, we met when we were 6 years old, We always wanted to be PG together and no matter how hard we tried to get it to work out that way, we only managed 2 months of pg together. Today she became the mother of a 7lb 7oz. 20 in long baby boy. I believe his name is Austin Ray and can't wait to meet him, but I will. I believe a mother and father need to have their time getting to know their little one without the interruption of very well meaning people. I will have all the time in the world to get to know him, as she is becoming a SAHM and we plan on getting our two year olds together a lot to play and hope that they have as much fun as we did as kids.


I also want to say Congrats to my Born in September mommies Jessie and Amy on their BFP they got this month and crossing my fingers that April is not to far behind! Good Luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home