A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Vent Peeing

Ok Sarah is going through the potty training stage and it Sucks! So far she has pooped in the floor three times and has peed more times than an untrained puppy, But what she did last night caught me off guard. Maddison said "Um mommy Sarah just peed in the floor" I said Sarah did you pee pee? She said "yeah, down there" I said down where? She said "down there" and pointed to the vent in the floor. I am was grossed out and she was so proud that she had peed down that hole. She was on her hands and knees pointing saying "yeah, I pee down there" I'm thinking I might have to tell her there's a butt monster down there, be cause I am sure she will do it again. The look on her face was the look of a junkie with a new drug. She can't wait till she gets that next heater vent fix. I am going to get real tired of cleaning these things out!

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Okay, I know I'm gonna regret this, but this is really funny! Can you believe the things these kids of ours do??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home