A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Puppy post

If you don't care to hear my ramblings of my pets, you might want to skip this post. It will prob bore you to death!

I would not make a good breeder. I couldn't do it for a living. I could end up keeping at least one from every litter. I hate to part with any of them. Of course ask me in another week when they are able to climb in and out of the box and are pooping all over the floor and I am sure I will have another answer.
Jessie....This is my favorite. She is just so outgoing with a hint of attitude!
Luke...They all look so much alike at this age, I am having a hard time telling them apart. They are now sporting some flashy paper collars made just for this purpose.
The runt.Daisy
Bo... He's a little shy
Duke.....He's a little charmer...
If you haven't caught on yet, they are named after the Dukes of Hazard characters. Only because I listed them on puppyfind and you gotta have a catchy name... At least I didn't call any cooter or Rosco peeco train! And yes there is one missing, but he has already claimed a family so I didn't take his picture..Poor little guy.
On the outside looking in..He just doesn't understand why he's not allowed on the other side where all those baby barks are coming from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home