A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bad Blogger!

The Holidays are kicking my ARSE! When I do have internet time it's spent shopping or trying to get some kind of idea of what to get my 9 year old. She's at that borderline stage and it sucks! I have seemed to rub off on her a bit, she wants scrapbooking stuff so she can make her own. lol Also at this age things are a lot more expensive..Madds shopping is almost done and I only have one more thing to pick up for Sarah. You see, my kids count each others gifts to make sure Santa didn't stiff them. So, trying to make everything even numbered and price wise is almost impossible and my budget is growing.
Thanksgiving was good. I was sick! The Friday before Madd and Sarah were sick with a cough and fever. Went Christmas shopping Monday and the whole time my throat felt scratchy sore and gradually got worse over the next couple of days. Woke up thanksgiving at 4 with a bad headache and cough. Took 4 ibprofens tried to sleep, splitting headache again by 6 took 4 more ib's at 8. An hour later I took Two Tylenol cold pills. By the time we ate I was SICK!!! Over the next three days I slept maybe 10 hours. The coughing was so bad I thought my chest would explode, that's when I decided to OD on Musinex ( you know the commercial with the nasty little phlym guy that moves into your chest. Just the thought of that made me not want to take those pills!) And who ever knew that taking more pills than you are suppose to could be so rewarding? I was able to sleep all night. It was wonderful...I still have a little cough and my voice is still not back to normal ( I am loving my man voice and am loving giving my DH the heebie Jeebies when we crawl into bed at nights.. LOL)
The puppies are growing and I will share some pics soon. They are starting to climb out of there box and will soon be all over the place. Can't wait for that!
I've been reading everyone's blogs, I just don't have the time to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home