A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I am home alone for three whole days!!! Grant and the girls went to Kansas City for the weekend to have Christmas. I stayed behind because of the puppies. One went to its new home on Thursday. The two girls found a home together. Their new owners called me last night after they got home with the girls and said they knew someone that wanted a male and they would be here Sunday to pick him up.. So that leaves me with two males. I've had lots of calls, but everyone wants girls, can't blame them since yesterday when I caught our male Cavi hiking his leg on Grants suitcase. I think he was just giving him a warm goodbye.. I know what he will be getting for Christmas!! SNIP SNIP!!!

So I have gotten all my Christmas shopping done and now I'm going to spend the day wrapping presents then try to find a good hiding place..I've been taking lots of pics with my new camera. here are a couple from Jordans school play.
me and J before her play
my candy cane!

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - three days alone!?! Did you enjoy it? I love the pictures. You and J look so much alike. You are both beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home