A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Little sleep

Last night Sarah kept waking up crying, saying that her back hurt. She would arch her back, flip flop around, kick her legs out and keep them streched out and then trying to claw at her back. We gave her some motrin and I rubbed her back until she fell asleep. An hour later she woke up doing the same thing, As I was rubbing her back and dozing off I all of a sudden felt her heaving. I jerked her out of bed and took her to the bathroom and held her over the toilet. She was grabbing her face and shaking so bad...Then I realized. She was scared to death as this was the first time the has ever thrown up. So I cleaned her up and we sat at 3 am with a puke bucket in our lap and watched " When dinosaurs roamed the earth" I was bored Sarah was happy. Finally a couple of hours later she decided she wanted to go lay down with daddy and no more problems. As I sat up with her I realized how much of that, getting up in the middle of the night with a baby I didn't miss!
Today is going to be a slow one. I just hope that today will be a nap day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home