A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bored!

I am soooo bored! All three girls are gone and DH and I are home alone. It just doesn't feel right. No fights to break up, no one telling on the other for the same thing they were just doing five minutes before. No messes to clean up.. I can just sit here and not have to get anything for anybody but myself.. But yet I miss it.... How can I miss all that? Maybe because Sarah is starting to carry on real conversations that make so much sense and I get so sad when I am slapped in the face with the reality that she is a big girl and nowhere close to my little baby... Maybe that is why she is STILL in our bed and I don't even care. She snuggles up so close and smiles at me and my heart just melts! Thank god for the California king size bed!
I am going nuts waiting for our income taxes to come in. We have decided to get hardwood flooring it was a toss up between that or a new living room suit we need both, but I just can't stand the carpet. It's about 7 years old but looks about 12.
I can't wait to buy tons of new scrapping stuff either. I have every other page dog eared in my scrap catalogs...shhhh don't tell the Hubby..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home