A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yuck mouth

Nothing interesting going on here. I've spent the past few days in a little bit of pain. It all started last week when the roof of my mouth would burn every time I took a drink of something warm then the next day a small patch of bumps or blisters came up, I know sounds real gross.. I started thinking about how Sarah had been cranky and not eating well, so I laid her back and pryed her mouth open and on the inside of each check she had what looked like mine...So now I am thinking we had some kind of nasty virus. On top of that I have been so tired and sick feeling all the time. So I don't know if that is part of this virus or if I have caught something from one of the others...That would be my luck.

I am having problems posting pictures and have lots to share. I hope to get that figured out soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home