A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Last Day

Today was the girls last day out of school. I have mixed emotions about them going back. We have had lots of fun home together and it's been nice having them to entertain Sarah, plus I have gotten so use to sleeping in, but the girls are starting to fight and the house is filthy, well with exception of their rooms. Laundry is sky high and is going to take a good 3 to 4 days to get anywhere near caught up. With today being the last day home,
I did nothing but hang out with the girls. J and I scrapbooked, Then I finished Sarah's scrapped wooden letters that I was going to hang on her bedroom door, but I don't think they are going to fit unless I stagger them.
click on the picture to get a bigger better look at it.....
I wonder how dumb that would look? I might just have to hang them on her walls, but I was loving the idea of them hanging on the door. I will start J's and Madd's tomorrow. Of course I had to shorten Madd's to Maddie. J's and Madd's are going to have some funky paper, I may have to head out tomorrow and look for some funky embellishments... Then again maybe not. If I even set foot into the "Cool" scrap store I will blow all my money and then have to cancel my highlight and haircut this weekend and with all the greyI have I def. can't afford that!

2 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Those are awesome! I would probably hang them on the wall in her room-above her bed, just like you have them.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger jomasmom said...

Thanks Lisa. Thats what I am going to have to do. I finished the other two girls and there is now way they will fit on their doors. I will have to post some pics of those (if I ever get time) lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home