A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Everyone's better

Sarah and J are finally better and after spending the weekend with what felt like a throat full of razor blades, I got into the doctor Monday afternoon and was told what I already knew,,, Strep throat! This morning was the first time I have woke up without my throat on fire in 6 days...I am hoping that today I will get my house cleaned.. Did you know that it won't clean it's self? I found that out this past week and I also found out just how MESSY my family is. Hopefully I will get this dump cleaned up today and can post some pics tomorrow.. We will see.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. Carmen has come down with some crazy stomach bug. She can't even keep down water. Poor thing keeps wanting to eat though. She's 'hungy'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home