A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Snow

This weather is crazy! Thursday it was in the 70's and yesterday the temps started to drop and last night it started to sleet. It was snowing a little whenI went to bed and this is what I woke up to


We got about 5 inches. I have been waiting forever for it to snow, so the kids could play in it.
wouldn't you know it would come on a night that they were both at their G-mothers? Only Sarah is home and I doubt she will be braving the single digit wind chills today.
Looks like we are going to be out the $20 per ticket we paid for to see Clifford on stage. I doubt the roads will be cleared enough to drive two towns over. I just don't want to take that kind of chance with the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home