A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Summer is flying by as fast as my girls are growing up. Jordan is away at Church camp for the week. It was hard to let her go, but I realized that she needs to have a bit of freedom instead of an overly protective mom. Maddison is turning 6 next month and well, Sarah I have come to realize is no longer a baby. At almost three she has lost almost all babyness. Once in a while she lets me rock her to sleep. I am no longer aloud to call her baby. I pay dearly for that! I am to call her by name or her self given name "Buga Buga". She has a big imagination. Just ask the monster that was chasing her at the store and caused her to fall off the piano and hurt her cheek or the man that goes in mamma's backyard and helps her with her dogs and swims in her pool when no one is there..
Hubby is taking the girls on the annual father child canoe trip. Jordan has been twice. Last year was to be Maddison's first year, but she and hubby woke up sick, so they missed it. Sarah is still too young, but my mom is keeping her one night. This year they are going to camp for two days. I hope the temps drop a little. It has been around 100 this week. UGH!!!! Of course Hubby is taking the camper and it does have air.."roughing it" in the big outdoors..LOL I'm hoping to get a lot of scrapbooking done.I have spent about $350. In scrabboking stuff so far this year and have only scrapped 5 pages and a shadow box.

I've been having horrible headaches again and just so darn tired all the time. Of course that could be the three kids. I need to make an appt. And have all the test run that I was suppose to do 1 1/2 years ago (but called and canceled). In the past week I just want to curl up and sleep for a couple of months... Maybe I should take vitamins....

I hope to be better about blogging, but won't make any promisses!
I am off for my make over, I know I will look beautiful when she is done. I have seen the work she has done on herself when she is caught with my makeup bag red handed... Oh the things we do to keep our little ones entertained...

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lana!! Great to see you all are having a good simmer- i mean summer!! LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home