A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Coffee

I never have been a coffee drinker, but after Sarah was born I became a loyal drinker. I Remember as a kid my G-mother and I would sit on the floor in front of the heater vent at 6 am and drink coffee. Well mine was 10% coffee 90% milk and sugar. But oh how yummy it was. Well this morning I went to the fridge to get my international coffee cream,hazelnut to be exact, and that's when I remembered I used the last of it yesterday. Let me tell you that coffee, milk and sugar is NOT very yummy. As I sit here and choke it down I am making mental note NEVER EVER RUN OUT OF CREAMER!!! What a day its going to be.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yum! Sounds like a Latte. :0) That sounds like something Carmen would enjoy. My seven year old does not like hot drinks-even hot chocolate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home