A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Popsicle in mommies purse


Ok I guess I can see where a two year old might get the two confused.

A couple of months ago Sarah kept saying "I want a popsicle" After realizing she had been into my purse I went to the freezer and got her one and tried to make the trade. No go and who could blame her? The wrapper on the tampon is much prettier than the one on the popsicle. Finally she gave into my begging and pleading and all was well. We were home and the only ones I had to deal with were the girls asking what she had. I said OH, just mommy stuff and that was that...... Well last night while the girls were at dance class Sarah said " mommy I want a snack" she loves the vending machine and it has become a weekly routine/treat for her to get something from it. Well, I said ok Sarah just a minute mommy has to get some money out of her purse and then I went back to watching Jordan dance. Slightly ignoring Sarah, That is till I heard... YEAH a popsicle mommy, I want a popsicle..I froze, I didn't even have to look to know that she was holding up a tampon, waiting for it to be unwrapped. Now this wouldn't be so embarrassing if it were Maddison's class as it is large and all mommies, but Jordan's is small and has quit a few daddies... So I grab the "popsicle" shove it back into my purse and take her straight to the vending machine and buy her whatever she wants. I just might have to buy a lock and key for my purse. Don't know if I can deal with that kind of embarrassment again!

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Jen Strange said...

bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha . . . funniest. story. ever.

thanks for the laugh!!!

jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home