A Pink Princess House

Dreading the day when I have to deal with a house full of PMS'ing teenagers. For now I will cherish all the sweet things they say and do. I know all to well the hormonal roller coaster thats awaits me around the corner!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This about it!! I am done with it. I can't figure out how to get rid of the Blogger thing on the top or at least get my Pink Princess down where you can at least see the whole words! But I give.... Maybe one day when I have time I will sit down a nd work on it again (oh about 6 months)... for now this is just going to have to be what you see when you read me! Sorry.lol

3 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

How do you even make banners like that?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger jomasmom said...

Well I am sure there is a tottaly easier way to do it, but I used scrap booking stuff then used my photshop Elements that I got for Christmas to make it more well banner looking and then loaded the picture to photobucket.com, then in my templete just messed around till I found where it went..LOL Like I said I am sure there is an easier way.. anybody know let me know...

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't know a thing about making banners. No help here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home